Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chain Reaction Ministries Featured at City of Houston's National Bike to Work Day Kickoff: May 20

National Bike to Work Day is May 20. That morning, Mayor Annise Parker will be having a press conference at 8:15am at City Hall. After her speech, I have been asked to talk about Chain Reaction Ministries and the lives that have been changed through the simple gift of a bike! I am working on the details (and speech obviously) now - but I would love for all of you to come out and support us! Thanks to Dan Raine at the City of Houston for thinking of us! Stay tuned for more details.

Pay it Forward,

David

1 comment:

  1. I was at St. Mark(Patterson) health fair on September 10, 2011 and thought the ministry you all do is awesome, I would like to invite you all out to our health fair in October @ Southeast Community church if your schedule permits. I will be contacting you all.
    Thanks
    TBlackshire

    ReplyDelete