Friday, March 19, 2010

College Bicycles

I took the kids to Texas A&M and to the George Bush Library this week on Spring Break. While there, we walked around campus, and I shared with them the rich traditions of Aggieland. The MSC was under construction/renovation, so I could not tell Dawson to stay off the grass. All the while, Mackenzie found it fascinating that there were so many bikes that were locked up and just left there. (I must be rubbing off on here - need to watch that) Many looked like they had been there for months, if not years. So, what to do with all those abandoned, unloved bikes? Exactly! Yet another great resource for bikes and parts.

My good friend Aaron J. visited with the University of Houston folks this week, and laid the groundwork for a discussion with them. Hoping to have a meeting with them next week.

Pay it Forward,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment