Sunday, February 14, 2010



What an amazing weekend. I finished three bikes on on Saturday thinking that I was clearing room in my house. 24 hours later, I had four more bikes! Robbie and Sarah F. at Memorial Drive Christian Church brought two kids bikes (unannounced) that needed almost nothing other than air and swapping some tires (boy+coaster brake=bald rear tire...the way it should be).



Then Will B. brought me two girls 20" bikes (pictured above) that were perfect! Wash and ride! I loaned out my first bike (a 1988 Trek 770 Pro Frame) to Will so that he could ride in the BP MS150. He wore a 10.5 shoe, so I fitted him with my old shoes and clipless pedals. I think he will be off to a good start!


The delivery to WHP on Wednesday just got increased to seven! Thanks to all who have been following, giving, and praying for this effort.

Pay it Forward,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment